How much is shipping and handling (Freight)?
(updated February 22, 2008)
That depends upon the method of shipping, the amount, and where
you are located.
Most USA Addresses
To the 48 contiguous states of the USA, our standard method of
shipping is Fedex-Ground or UPS. Our standard shipping and handling charges are as follows:
|Weight||# pints||Standard Shipping Charge||Standard Method
|under 1 lb (450 grams)||none||$4.95||Mail
|1-2 lb||1||$5.95||Priority Mail
|2-3 lb||2||$6.95||Priority Mail
|15+ lbs||13+||Call for info||Ground
Click Here for a UPS Map with delivery days.
Outlying USA States and Territories
To Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, Marianas Islands, US Virgin
Islands, APO, and FPO:
- Our standard method of shipping is Priority Mail.
- 1 pint -- $5.95
- 2 pints -- $6.95
- 3-8 Pints -- $9.95
Other USA Conditions
- Larger shipments may be charged additional shipping and handling.
- We can ship by other methods including Next Day Air if desired. We will
pre-pay the freight and charge the amount to you.
- COD orders are possible in the USA. Add $9.50.
These orders must be paid for by money order or cashier's check.
Sorry, no checks except in advance -- we've been burnt! (We reserve the right to reject COD orders from certain areas of the country where the UPS drivers apparently can't tell the
difference between money orders and regular checks.)
- Our standard method of shipping to Canada is Air Parcel Post.
- Our standard shipping and handling charge:
|2 pints ||US$9.95
|9 or more pints||Call for info
- Click here to convert to your currency.
- Please note that Canadian
customs will charge you an additional CA$5.00 processing fee,
as well as GST and possible Provincial Sales Tax.
- Larger shipments (over 8 pints) may be shipped by Fedex or UPS.
- The ink will freeze solid if left in low temperatures and on some
flights. This is not a problem. Simply warm slowly to room temperature and
shake well before using.
Click here to convert to your currency.
- Our standard method of shipping to other locations is by International Air Priority Mail. This method
commonly takes 1 to 2 weeks, but can take up to 4 weeks about 10 percent of the time.
- Up to 2 pints - $11.95
- 3 to 8 pints - $37.95
- 9 pints or more - International shipments will have freight charges quoted. Please
indicate desired shipping time so we can get you proper freight quotes.
We most commonly ship by Air Parcel Post, but can use Surface Parcel and
common courier services such as FEDEX, UPS and DHL.
Larger shipments will be charged additional shipping and handling.
Note: Bottles are filled by weight, not volume. Each pint weighs 1.1
pounds (0.5 kg).
Where we ship
We ship worldwide with few exceptions.
- Some locations do not have secure postal systems, so we only ship
by express couriers to those locations.
We do not ship to locations under US embargos. These locations
change regularly, but typically include Cuba, North Korea,
Iran, and may include other locations.