Click here for our Xerox Toner Cartridge Special!
The Christian Source for Bulk Inkjet Ink and Refill Cartridges |
Bulk Laser Toner by The Bottle (TM)
The major companies sell their laser printers and copiers at very low prices.
At our small family-run business, we thought this was a great deal -- after all, a
personal copier for only a few hundred dollars sounds great, right?
A few months later, we ran out of toner and had to purchase a new cartridge.
We'd been caught!
We had to pay nearly $100 for an toner cartridge! Now we knew
why the copier was so cheap.
We had to do something. So we did.
Our original business is finding odd parts. Later, we started selling
inkjet ink. So we did our detective work and found the factory which makes the toner for
some of the printer companies.
Now, we can offer bottles of bulk toner for
to the average laser printer or copier owner.
Bookmark this page now!
Looking for Inkjet Inks? Click Here!
Need Bulk Toner Pricing?
Click here for pricing
for your printer.
Let's distinguish between refilling a toner cartridge, and refurbishing
- Refilling -- In this, you replace the bulk toner in the cartridge. This is about as complicated
as changing the oil in your car. (In some cartridges you also have to replace the developer powder.)
To Refill, do the following:
That's it! You can usually successfully refill a cartridge two or three times before it needs refurbished.
- Find the plug on the end of the cartridge. Usually it is milky white. (If you can't find the plug or remove it,
it's ok to make a hole with a soldering iron on the top of the cartridge.)
- Remove the plug or make the hole.
- Vacuum out the cartridge by running a vacuum along the crack by the "pretty" gelatinous drum, or vacuuming out the hole. Don't touch the gelatinous drum!
- Pour in the toner.
- Replace the plug or seal the hole with duct tape.
For detailed refilling instructions, click here.
- Refurbishing -- We have detailed 24 point instructions for this. This is similar in complexity to replacing the
spark plugs and tuning up your car. (We only suggest you try this if you plan to refill dozens of cartridges.)
We are still developing refurbishing instructions. The instructions for
many cartridges can be found by clicking here
and looking up your cartridge type.
Click on this link to find out specific bulk toner pricing
for your printer.
|Type Printer||Price per Refill Bottle||Price per 4 Refill Bottle Set
|HP Laser Jet 1100||$19.95||$59.95
|Brother TN560 ||$29.95||$89.95
As you can see, you can save quite a bit of money
if you are willing to do some of the work yourself.
Click on this link to find out which printers we
|Five Most Common Reasons for Using Bulk Toner!
- Price -- We save you 75 to 80 percent!
- Convenience -- No need to drive long distances to find a
- Independence -- You can stock up toner for months ahead!
- Frugalness -- No wasted cartridges!
- Environmentally Friendly -- Don't fill the landfills!
Our Moneyback Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with the quality of our
toner please let us know
and we will replace it free of charge or refund your
money anytime within six months of purchase.
Saundra L. Boley, 1-740-374-9949
Automation Consulting & Supply, Inc.
Try our On-line Order Form, or
call us at 1-888-728-2465 Tollfree
or at +1-740-374-9949 Monday through Thursday
between 9:00 AM and 9:00 PM Eastern Standard (USA) Time
Please note that our telephone desk is closed on Sundays,
and on Friday and Saturday evenings
after 5 PM Eastern USA Time.
However, you may still
order by our
On-line Order Form,
Email, or by
We ship worldwide.
Be ready with the following:
- Your Printer Model and Cartridges.
- Where you want the toner shipped to.
- Your VISA, Mastercard, Discover or American Express card information.
- Any special questions you might have.
To Become a Dealer
If interested, check out our Dealer Program.
- Have you considered refilling cartridges or selling toner?
- Would you like to be a Dealer?
For More Information
Copyright © 1997-2002 by Brian L. Boley.
Call 1-888-728-2465 or +1-740-374-9949 to order,
On-line Order Form, or use
other Ordering Methods.