This page gives details on our Dealer Program, which is for companies and individuals which buy and resell our ink and cartridges. If you prefer not to handle the warehousing and shipping issues, please check our other Programs which we have for Drop Shipment and Advertising Affiliates.
There are 4 key requirements to be a Dealer with ACSI Bulk Inks.
- You must be a legally operating business by the laws of the
juridictions in which you are located.
- You must provide us with a resale certificate or equivalent
- You must demonstrate a good credit history to receive credit
payment terms from us.
- We must enjoy doing business with you. We are a small company
and enjoy doing business with most of our customers on a friend-to-friend
basis. If you act like a jerk, we'll let you know. If you keep
acting like a jerk -- we will refuse to sell to you.
We have found that the following types of companies are most likely
to be successful selling our ink:
- Independent office supply houses
- Independent computer and printer dealers
- Small retail repair shops, such as watch repair, computer repair, etc.
- Quick printers and graphics printing shops
- Retired individuals
- Aggressive, part-time individuals
- Specialized websites which sell inkjet kits.
Two other business approaches are possible and have mixed results:
- Door-to-door sales in office parks
- Development of an ink cartridge refilling business
- Fund Raising
While many of our customers are highly professional businesses
with sophisticated operations, we also sell to many home-based
businesses, students, and part-time operations. Here's some ideas.
Feel free to call us with detailed questions after you read this section of our website.
Our aggressive discount program allows you to make up to 60 percent
gross profit off the suggested retail price of our ink. Here's
Your Purchase Prices
There are a few conditions:
- To receive a discount, you must order at least one carton.
- A carton is defined to contain either 12 pints, 12 cartridges, or 4 gallons.
- If you order 1 to 3 cartons, you receive a Level I discount: 40 percent off retail price.
- If you order 4 to 9 cartons, you receive a Level II discount: 50 percent off retail price.
- If you order 10 or more cartons, you receive a Level III discount: 60 percent off retail price.
- Each carton may have a mix of inks or cartridges to receive the Level I and Level II discounts.
- To receive the Level III discount, each carton must contain
12 pints, or 4-gallons with the same part number. In other words, Level III
requires unbroken cartons.
- The maxium discount for cartridges is Level II.
- Accessories such as Syringes, empty bottles, Ink-Be-Gone hand cleaner, beads, balls, screws, plugs, etc. have their own volume discount schedule and are not covered under the Dealer Program.
We offer four separate suggested initial stock programs.
bottles measure 7 and 1/2 inches high by 2 and 5/8 inches diameter
(190 mm x 67 mm). This allows you to use 8 inch (200 mm) shelf
spacing, and fit four bottles deep on a 12 inch (300 mm) deep
of the manner in which consumers purchase these products, the
suggested display program is to place the bottles in a narrow,
vertical configuration. In this way, you don't need to devote
extensive premium shelf space to these items unless you plan a
major promotion. Then, we suggest using an endcap in a high traffic
area to generate impulse buys.
We provide refill instructions
for most printer cartridges on
our Internet website and through our Toll-Free Telephone number
1-888-728-2465. (Outside the USA, use +1-304-622-5086 or Fax +1-770-554-1851).
This contact information is on each bottle of ink.
In addition, serious dealers should consider purchasing our Refill Instructions
Book, which provides information on about 70 different cartridges, and
include a cross-reference to several hundred different printers.
To buy an excellent book on this subject, which includes startup advice and instructions,
Any questions about our program or our ink, call 1-888-728-2465,
8 AM to 5 PM, Eastern USA Time. (Outside the USA, use +1-304-622-5086
or Fax +1-770-554-1851).
UPS and alternative shipping available
We accept VISA, Mastercard, Amercan Express, Money Orders, Certified/Cashier's
Checks (both pre-paid and UPS-COD) from new accounts.
No company or personal checks accepted until an acceptable credit
history has been verified.
- We normally ship to USA and Canadian locations by UPS-Ground.
Although most orders are shipped within 48 hours, we will occasionally
require up to 7 days before shipping. Warehouse vacations often
occur during early July and late December, so be sure to check
with us around those times.
- We pay freight on orders of more than $2000.00 shipped UPS-Ground
to a single USA location.
- We will ship via other methods if requested.
- Air freight orders must be entered by 12:00 noon, Eastern
USA Time for same day shiPMent.
- We suggest Air Parcel Post as a cost and time effective international
shipping method. Most shiPMents require a total time from order
of 2 to 3 weeks using this method at a price much better than
UPS or DHL.
(Upon reading this section you might conclude that our Credit
department is rather strict. You'd be correct. We've been burnt
in the past and don't want to be burnt again. Of course, if you
pay your bills on time, we'll get along just fine.)
For more information on our Dealer program, call 1-888-728-2465
or 1-304-622-5086 between 9 AM and 5 PM, Eastern USA Time. Ask
for Brian Boley. Or email us at .
Copyright © 2001 by Brian L. Boley All Rights Reserved
Automation Consulting and Supply, Inc.