International Dealer Program
We establish two types of Dealers for non-USA markets:
- Ordinary Dealers
- Exclusive Dealers
An Ordinary Dealer is treated just as described on the previous page.
- You are entitled to
purchase your products at a discount schedule from our normal retail prices.
- Discount is based upon your order quantity for that particular order.
- We have no contractual relationship, you are simply able to purchase at a discount in return for purchasing larger quantities.
- Each sale is treated seperately.
- Payment is by credit card or bank transfer in advance. Western Union Telegraph transfer is
Currently, we are looking for additional distribution in all countries.
This program is new as of 5-May-2001.
Exclusive Dealers are granted several advantages:
In essence, you will become our partner in your country.
- A limited monopoly on our products or a subset of our products
for sale in one or more listed countries or provinces.
- You receive a deeper discount.
- All business in the country is referred directly to you.
- Contact information for your company is maintain on our website.
- A link to your website and your email is placed upon our website.
- Existing Ordinary Dealers will be referred to you.
In return for these concessions, several requirements are placed upon Exclusive Dealers.
Countries where we are looking for Exclusive Dealers as of 5-May-2001:
- An annual "exclusivity fee" is charged and must be paid at the beginning of the contract
year. This fee is related to the value of the country market. We charge this fee for two
- There is a cost involved in setting up the website and in training our people
to refer business to you.
- We have found that where no value is invested, no effort is invested. We have
had dealers who were given exclusive territories and expected to live from the existing
business without any serious efforts on their part. If you are willing to invest the
exclusivity fee, you will likely invest the time and money to be successful in your
- Quarterly purchase goals are set and must be achieved.
- All payments must be made by bank transfer before shipment.
- You must service customers in your country adequately and professionally.
Middle East: All
South America: All
North America: All
For more information on our Dealer program, call +1-304-622-5086 between 9:00 and 17:00, Eastern USA Time (New York). Ask
for Brian Boley. Or email us at .
Our FAX Number is +1-770-554-1851.
Copyright © 2001 by Brian L. Boley All Rights Reserved
Automation Consulting and Supply, Inc.