How much is shipping and handling (Freight)?(updated February 22, 2008)
That depends upon the method of shipping, the amount, and whereyou are located.
Most USA AddressesTo the 48 contiguous states of the USA, our standard method ofshipping is Fedex-Ground or UPS. Our standard shipping and handling charges are as follows:
|Weight||# pints||Standard Shipping Charge||Standard Method|
|under 1 lb (450 grams)||none||$4.95||Mail|
|1-2 lb||1||$5.95||Priority Mail|
|2-3 lb||2||$6.95||Priority Mail|
|15+ lbs||13+||Call for info||Ground|
Click Here for a UPS Map with delivery days.
Outlying USA States and TerritoriesTo Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, Marianas Islands, US VirginIslands, APO, and FPO:
- Our standard method of shipping is Priority Mail.
- 1 pint -- $5.95
- 2 pints -- $6.95
- 3-8 Pints -- $9.95
Other USA Conditions
- Larger shipments may be charged additional shipping and handling.
- We can ship by other methods including Next Day Air if desired. We will pre-pay the freight and charge the amount to you.
- COD orders are possible in the USA. Add $9.50. These orders must be paid for by money order or cashier's check.Sorry, no checks except in advance -- we've been burnt! (We reserve the right to reject COD orders from certain areas of the country where the UPS drivers apparently can't tell the difference between money orders and regular checks.)
- Our standard method of shipping to Canada is Air Parcel Post.
- Our standard shipping and handling charge:
|2 pints ||US$9.95|
|9 or more pints||Call for info|
- Click here to convert to your currency.
- Please note that Canadiancustoms will charge you an additional CA$5.00 processing fee,as well as GST and possible Provincial Sales Tax.
- Larger shipments (over 8 pints) may be shipped by Fedex or UPS.
- The ink will freeze solid if left in low temperatures and on some flights. This is not a problem. Simply warm slowly to room temperature and shake well before using.
Click here to convert to your currency.
- Our standard method of shipping to other locations is by International Air Priority Mail. This method commonly takes 1 to 2 weeks, but can take up to 4 weeks about 10 percent of the time.
- Up to 2 pints - $11.95
- 3 to 8 pints - $37.95
- 9 pints or more - International shipments will have freight charges quoted. Please indicate desired shipping time so we can get you proper freight quotes.
MethodsWe most commonly ship by Air Parcel Post, but can use Surface Parcel and common courier services such as FEDEX, UPS and DHL.
Larger shipments will be charged additional shipping and handling.
Note: Bottles are filled by weight, not volume. Each pint weighs 1.1pounds (0.5 kg).
Where we shipWe ship worldwide with few exceptions.
- Some locations do not have secure postal systems, so we only shipby express couriers to those locations.
- We do not ship to locations under US embargos. These locationschange regularly, but typically include Cuba, North Korea,Iran, and may include other locations.